Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) is a member of the Health Action family of companies. InstituteofIntegralQigongandTaiChi.org (IIQTC.org) customer account information is held confidential. We do not sell our customer list or customer information. Customer information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number and billing information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services to our customers and notifying them of improvements to our products and services.
From time to time, we will send special offers and promotional notices via mail, email, fax, and/or voice broadcast to our customers and to prospects who have expressed interest and have requested such information. At any time, customers may opt-out of such offers and notifications by following the opt-out link on the specific communication or by contacting Health Action Inc directly.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Health Action Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Health Action Inc, 5276 Hollister Avenue Suite 257, Santa Barbara, California 93111. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).