We Want You to Be There!
Space has opened up at Won Dharma.
If you'd like a Double Room or Single Room, call Headquarters at 805-617-3390 or email Diane Cardamone at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. For your security, do not include any credit card account info your email. Commuter spots are still available. Register online below.. See Commuter lodging suggestions. As a Commuter, all your meals are included in the price.
Questions About Registration?
Call 805-617-3390 or email email@example.com
Tuition for Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Level 2 Integral Tai Chi Practice Leader Training, 7 nights lodging (unless Commuter), meals, and learning materials. Commuter fees include Level 2 Certification Training tuition, food plan with 21 meals and learning materials.
As a student of the IIQTC, you are part of a worldwide community. In addition, IIQTC graduates have access to a restricted website, an web directory listing, and private Facebook page.
Fee does not include required, recommended or suggested textbooks or videos, round trip
airfare and ground transportation to and from La Casa de Maria.
June 3, 2016 - ARRIVAL DAY
June 10, 2016 - DEPARTURE DAY
Won Dharma cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby.
In addition, we request that participants do not call or email Won Dharma to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon in advance, and the retreat center does not accept reservations from our individual attendee
Search for lodging in Claverack, Hudson or Hillsdale for accommodations closest to Won Dharma. 2 recommended in Hudson, NY about 10 minutes from Won Dharma are:
Important Level 2 Links
Won Dharma provides a nutritious vegetarian menu that includes dairy and protein, and utilizes the freshest, natural and local ingredients - some from their own gardens. Vegan or gluten-free options may be made available for you, if you request it and communicate it to us at least 4 weeks (by May 6, 2016) prior to your arrival on June 3rd, 2016. You will be asked to declare any special dietary considerations and food allergies or sensitivities, after registration, in the Registration Interview. For dietary considerations, that may be out of the ordinary contact Diane Cardamone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Plan Options Through May 13, 2016
We recognize the flexibility that is sometimes needed in meeting the registration cost for certain events. To support this, we have made available a 3-Month Pay Plan and a 6-Month Pay Plan. To take advantage of one of the available payment plan options, simply register as usual. Upon choosing your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you and sign up!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email email@example.com.
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee if applicable collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees), will be offered for cancellations made on or before Friday, March 11, 2016 [12 weeks before start of program]. Should you have a time conflict that prevents you from attending the upcoming training, you are strongly encouraged to defer or postpone your training to a later date. In such cases, the dispensation is for Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) to put your registration on hold so that you attend a later training within 12 months.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made [the time period within the 12 and 8 weeks before the start of the program -- March 12, 2016 and April 8, 2016] the refund is the registration fee less a $500 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee if applicable collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees).
- No refunds are available after the above dates indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to a Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Staff member as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is outlined above. Due to the fact that fees must be paid to the venue prior to your arrival it is very difficult for us to give last minute refunds, however, in emergency situations we will negotiate each case on an individual basis
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on the first day, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited unless arrangements have been made in advance with IIQTC Finance.
- If a refund is due, Health Action Inc will provide a refund to your method of payment within 10 days after the conclusion of the event.
- Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.