We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees), will be offered for cancellations made on or before 11:55 pm Pacific Time, June 29, 2014 [12 weeks before start of program]. Should you have a time conflict that prevents you from attending the upcoming training, you are strongly encouraged to defer or postpone your training to a later date. In such cases, the IIQTC will place your registration on hold so that you attend a later training within 12 months and pay $125 in processing fees if you do this on or before 11:55 pm Pacific Time, on the date exactly 12 weeks before start of program.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made between June 30, 2014 and July 27, 2014 [the time period within the 12 and 8 weeks before the start of the program] the refund is the registration fee less a $500 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees).
- No refunds are available after the above dates indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to an IIQTC staff member as soon as possible. For cancellations within 3 days or 72 hours [on or before September 18, 2014] of the start of the program on September 21, 2014, a partial credit minus a $500 process fee of tuition ONLY can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on September 21, 2014, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- No refunds or credit can be offered for lodging/meal plans under late cancellation circumstances [that is, for any cancellations made within the 72 hour time frames mentioned above.]
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited.
- The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary for the IIQTC to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.