Marianist Retreat and Conference Center
Eureka, MO - September 1 - 8, 2015
First of 3 Trainings Toward 200 Hour Integral Qigong and Tai Chi Instructor Certification
Over the decades, we've trained thousands of people to transform their lives and lead others in simple yet powerful self-care Mind-Body Practices -- Qigong and Tai Chi. You will benefit from Dr. Roger Jahnke's 40 years of expertise and and the experience of our IIQTC training team so you can offer your students and clients easy and effective ways to maximize health, well-being, and inner peace in just a few minutes a day.
With a great foundation like the Level 1 Community Qigong Practice Leader Training, you can start teaching right away.
- Register Here
- Level 1 Training Details - Here's What You Will Learn
- Level 1 FAQ
- Marianist Center and Travel Directions
Service professionals and sincere seekers alike can benefit from the IIQTC comprehensive training, science, philosophy and principles of mind-body practice and holistic living. Whether you enroll in Level 1 as a personal retreat or the next step in your career, this training will benefit you.
This Level 1 Community Qigong Leader training will benefit:
- Any established professional wanting to add an additional income stream.
- People desiring to learn Qigong and Tai Chi in a focused retreat experience.
- Yoga teachers, personal trainers, coaches, massage therapists, ministers, nurses, teachers, social workers and more -- anyone who works with people and shows them alternatives and strategies for healing, greater wellness and peak performance.
- Career changers who are interested in developing their natural teaching and leadership skills.
- Tai Chi and Qigong professionals wishing to learn and experience a successful, integrated teaching method to present Mind-Body arts to diverse audiences, in any venue.
Dr. Roger Jahnke, the Director and Founder of the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC), and the author of The Healer Within and The Healing Promise of Qi, has studied Tai Chi, Qigong and Chinese medicine for over 40 years, and is renowned for the clarity, depth, compassion and humor of his teaching style.
Phone 805-617-3390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org