View the Integral Energetics FAQ
- Introduction of Energetics Concepts From Both Ancient Traditions and Contemporary Science.
- The Convergence of Many Platforms and Traditions: Integral Energetics [What It Is and What It Is Not].
- Energy Sensing Exercises -- Alone and with Partners and Groups.
- Using Technique and Non-Technique to Sense Energy.
- The Healing Process: Lecture and Discussion of Healing Philosophy and the Restoration of Wholeness of a System, a Person, a Life.
- Doing the Healing Process, Being Involved in Supporting Others in the Healing Process; Using A Method Based on Knowledge And Assessment.
- Doing the Healing Process, Being Involved in Supporting Others in the Healing Process; Without Using a Method and Instead Basing the Experience and Actions on Emptiness or Oneness.
- Releasing Healing Methods: When and How Do You Do That? What Must Be Unlearned?
- Healing: Learning and Unlearning.
- Exploring the "Personal" Techniques that People Have Come up With (see manual for examples)
- Skills Development: Evaluating Current Skills, Acquiring New Skills, Boundaries, Space and Protection.
- Practicing with Others As Practitioners: Sending and Receiving Qi.
- Practicum -- Develop Your Own Technique and Healing Protocol. Write Up Your Own Protocol According to the Format in the Manual. 500 words.
- Discussions: Summary, Learnings, Observations, Conclusions
- Next Steps: Practice, Gatherings, Next Levels
Dr. Tianju Liu, OMD and Kevin Chen, PhD, Editors, Chinese Medical Qigong