Important Note: This training is waitlisted for further enrollment.
If you'd like to attend, call 805-617-3390 or email Diane Cardamone at email@example.com today.
Tuition for the Level 3 Advanced Integral Qi Cultivation Training, 7 nights lodging (unless Commuter), 21 meals, and on-site training materials. Commuter fees include Level 3 Training tuition, 21 meals, and on-site training materials. As a student of the IIQTC, you are a part of a worldwide community of IIQTC Community Qigong Practice Leaders and Teachers. In addition, IIQTC graduates have access to a restricted website and an internet directory listing.
Fee does not include preparatory texts and videos, round trip airfare and ground transportation to and from La Casa de Maria. In addition, La Casa de Maria cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby. In addition, we request that participants do not call the retreat center to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon in advance, and the retreat center does not accept reservations from our individual attendees.
October 31 - ARRIVAL DAY
November 7 - DEPARTURE DAY
Click the link to register
To receive the Early Registration discount, enter the Special Code in the Order Summary box on the Shopping Cart, and hit Apply.
Click link to register
Early Registration Price
with Special Code graduate
Pricing for Level 3
La Casa de Maria offers a nutritious menu that utilizes the freshest, natural and local ingredients - some from their own gardens. Vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free options may be made available for you, if you request it and communicate it to us at least 4 weeks prior to your arrival on October 31st. You will be asked to declare any special dietary considerations and food allergies or sensitivities, after registration, in the Registration Interview. For dietary considerations, that may be out of the ordinary, email Diane Cardamone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Payment Plan Options - 3 and 6 Month Pay Plans
We recognize the flexibility that is sometimes needed in meeting the registration cost for certain events. To support this, we have made available a 3 Month Pay Plan and a 6 Month Pay Plan with $0 finance and administration fee (this is usually $30 for the 3 month pay plan, and $75 for the 6 month pay plan). To take advantage of one of the available payment plan options, simply register as usual. Upon choosing your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you and sign up!
Note -- 3 month pay plans expire September 5, 2014; 6 month pay plans expire July 31, 2014.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email email@example.com.
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees), will be offered for cancellations made on or before 11:55 pm Pacific Time, August 8, 2014 [12 weeks before start of program]. Should you have a time conflict that prevents you from attending the upcoming training, you are strongly encouraged to defer or postpone your training to a later date. In such cases, the IIQTC will place your registration on hold so that you attend a later training within 12 months and pay $125 in processing fees if you do this on or before 11:55 pm Pacific Time, on the date exactly 12 weeks before start of program.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made between August 9, 2014 and September 5, 2014 [the time period within the 12 and 8 weeks before the start of the program] the refund is the registration fee less a $500 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees).
- No refunds are available after the above dates indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to an IIQTC staff member as soon as possible. For cancellations within 3 days or 72 hours [on or before October 28, 2014] of the start of the program on October 31, 2014, a partial credit minus a $500 process fee of tuition ONLY can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on October 31, 2014, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- No refunds or credit can be offered for lodging/meal plans under late cancellation circumstances [that is, for any cancellations made within the 48 and 72 hour time frames mentioned above.]
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited.
- The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary for the IIQTC to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.