*** Won Dharma has limited Single Lodging available. If you want a Single Room, please register right away. We will support overflow Single registrants to find lodging at local bed and breakfasts. In that case, you would register as a Commuter. ***
Questions About Your Registration? Need Assistance?
As a student of the IIQTC, you become a participant in a dynamic and enthusiastic worldwide community of IIQTC Practice Leaders and Teachers. In addition, IIQTC graduates have special access to a powerful web site restricted to Graduates Only where you will access a huge data base of research, opportunities to participate in research, incredible advanced trainings and a very ambitious business building resource guide. Plus, you will have an exclusive listing at the IIQTC Find a Teacher internet directory.
Once you are registered, you will receive a series of emails, which will include further information about how to prepare, what to bring, and how to get to Won Dharma - Click Here for Directions
October 18 - ARRIVAL DAY
October 25 - DEPARTURE DAY
Fee does not include preparatory texts and videos, round trip airfare or ground transportation to and from Won Dharma. In addition, Won Dharma cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby.
In addition, we request that participants do not call Won Dharma to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon in advance, and the retreat center does not accept reservations from our individual attendees.
Won Dharma provides a nutritious vegetarian menu that includes dairy and protein, and utilizes the freshest, natural and local ingredients - some from their own gardens. Vegan or gluten-free options may be made available for you, if you request it and communicate it to us at least two weeks prior to your arrival. You will be asked to declare any special dietary considerations and food allergies or sensitivities, after registration, in the Registration Interview. For dietary considerations, that may be out of the ordinary contact Diane Cardamone at email@example.com.
Limited Time Only -- 3 and 6 Month Payment Plans Available
We recognize the flexibility that is sometimes needed in meeting the registration cost for certain events. To support this, we have made available a 3-Month Pay Plan and a 6-Month Pay Plan. To take advantage of one of the available payment plan options, simply register as usual. When you choose your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you.
Your payments will be evenly dispersed over 3 months or 6 months depending on which plan you choose. Keep in mind that best options expire.
Once you enter your credit card information and submit your order, your first payment will be charged immediately. Each subsequent payment will be automatically charged to your credit card in 30-day increments for the duration of your selected plan.
To insure that your transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that you inform your bank or credit card company when making any large purchase with your credit card to ensure that charges are not declined as suspicious activity.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees), will be offered for cancellations made on or before July 18th, 2014 [12 weeks before start of program]. Should you have a time conflict that prevents you from attending the upcoming training, you are strongly encouraged to defer or postpone your training to a later date. In such cases, the dispensation is for Health Action Inc - IIQTC to put your registration on hold so that you attend a later training within 12 months and pay $125 in processing fees if you do this on or before 11:55 pm Pacific Time, on the date exactly 12 weeks before start of program.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made [the time period within the 12 and 8 weeks before the start of the program -- July 19th, 2014 and August 18th, 2014] the refund is the registration fee less a $500 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees).
- No refunds are available after the above dates indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to a Health Action Inc – IIQTC Staff member as soon as possible. For cancellations within 3 days or 72 hours [October 15th, 2014] on or before the start of the program on October 18th, 2014, a partial credit minus a $500 process fee of tuition ONLY can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on the first day, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- No refunds or credit can be offered for lodging/meal plans under late cancellation circumstances [that is, for any cancellations made within the 48 and 72 hour time frames mentioned above.]
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Health Action Inc - Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited.
- If a refund is due, Health Action Inc will provide a refund by company check only, 10 days after the conclusion of the event.
- Health Action Inc - Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.