October 18 - 25, 2014
Won Dharma Center, Claverack, NY
To view Level 1 lodging options and pricing, click Register Now button.
Save $300 When You Register by July 16th, 2014
It's Back! 6 Month Pay Plan Available Through July 4, 2014
See what a few of our IIQTC Teacher Training graduates have said about their experience. (12:27)
Level 1, the First of 3 Trainings Toward 200 Hour
Integral Qigong and Tai Chi Instructor Certification
Over the decades, we've trained thousands of people to change their own lives and lead others in simple yet powerful health and life-transforming Mind-Body Self-Care practices called Qigong and Tai Chi.
You will benefit from Dr. Roger Jahnke's 40 years of expertise and and the experience of our IIQTC training team so you can offer your students and clients easy and effective health and well-being self-care practices.
With a great foundation like the Level 1 Community Qigong Practice Leader Training, you can start teaching right away.
- Register Here
- Level 1 Training Details - Here's What You Will Learn
- About Won Dharma Center and Travel Directions
Service professionals and sincere seekers alike can benefit from the IIQTC comprehensive training, science, philosophy and principles of mind-body practice and holistic living. Whether you enroll in Level 1 as a personal retreat or the next step in your career, this training will benefit you.
This Level 1 Community Qigong Leader training will benefit:
- Any established professional wanting to add an additional income stream.
- People desiring to learn Qigong and Tai Chi in a focused retreat experience.
- Yoga teachers, personal trainers, coaches, massage therapists, ministers, nurses, teachers, social workers and more -- anyone who works with people and shows them alternatives and strategies for healing, greater wellness and peak performance.
- Career changers who are interested in developing their natural teaching and leadership skills.
- Tai Chi and Qigong professionals wishing to learn and experience a successful, integrated teaching method to present Mind-Body arts to diverse audiences, in any venue.
Dr. Roger Jahnke, the Director and Founder of the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC), and the author of The Healer Within and The Healing Promise of Qi, has studied Tai Chi, Qigong and Chinese medicine for over 40 years, and is renowned for the clarity, depth, compassion and humor of his teaching style.
Phone 805-617-3390 or email email@example.com