Select your Marywood Lodging Option and Click to Register
To guarantee your preferred lodging please register as soon as possible as we have a limited number of rooms available at Marywood. If you would like to reserve your place in this training with a deposit and a longer pay plan, contact Sheri Hansen at 805-967-3825.
As a student of the IIQTC, you become a participant in a dynamic and enthusiastic worldwide community of IIQTC Practice Leaders and Teachers. In addition, IIQTC graduates have special access to a powerful web site restricted to Graduates Only where you will access a huge data base of research, opportunities to participate in research, incredible advanced trainings and a very ambitious business building resource guide. Plus, you will have an exclusive listing at the IIQTC Find a Teacher internet directory. Once you are registered, you will receive a series of emails, which will include further information about how to prepare, what to bring, and how to get to Marywood - Click for Directions
Download Marywood campus map
Questions About Your Registration? Need Assistance?
Call us at 805-617-3390 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEBRUARY 5, 2016 - ARRIVAL DAY
Arrive anytime after 4:00 pm to check-in. Dinner served on arrival day at 6:00 pm
FEBRUARY 12, 2016 - DEPARTURE DAY
12:00 pm check-out. Lunch served on departure day at 12:00 pm
Fee does not include texts and videos, round trip airfare or ground transportation to and from Marywood Center. In addition, Marywood cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby.
In addition, we request that participants do not call Marywood to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon in advance, and the retreat center does not accept reservations from our individual attendees.
The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi is a Licensed Continuing Education Provider in the State of California for the Board of Registered Nursing. Our State of California Provider Number is CEP 14258. For this training, you can receive 30 CE. Fee is $65. For more info, email Diane Cardamone at email@example.com.
Marywood provides a nutritious menu that utilizes the freshest, natural and local ingredients. Vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free options may be made available for you, if you request it and communicate it to us at least two weeks prior to your arrival. You will be asked to declare any special dietary considerations and food allergies or sensitivities, after registration, in the Registration Interview. For dietary considerations, that may be out of the ordinary contact Diane Cardamone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Time Only -- 3 and 6 Month Payment Plans Available
We recognize the flexibility that is sometimes needed in meeting the registration cost for certain events. To support this, we have made available a 3-Month Pay Plan and a 6-Month Pay Plan. To take advantage of one of the available payment plan options, simply register as usual. When you choose your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you.
Your payments will be evenly dispersed over 3 months or 6 months depending on which plan you choose. Keep in mind that best options expire.
Once you enter your credit card information and submit your order, your first payment will be charged immediately. Each subsequent payment will be automatically charged to your credit card in 30-day increments for the duration of your selected plan.
To insure that your transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that you inform your bank or credit card company when making any large purchase with your credit card to ensure that charges are not declined as suspicious activity.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email email@example.com.
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee if applicable collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees), will be offered for cancellations made on or before Friday, November 13, 2015 [12 weeks before start of program]. Should you have a time conflict that prevents you from attending the upcoming training, you are strongly encouraged to defer or postpone your training to a later date. In such cases, the dispensation is for Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) to put your registration on hold so that you attend a later training within 12 months.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made [the time period within the 12 and 8 weeks before the start of the program -- November 14, 2015 and December 11, 2015] the refund is the registration fee less a $500 processing fee, (and less the portion of the finance fee if applicable collected to date of cancellation for Payment Plan Enrollees).
- No refunds are available after the above dates indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to a Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Staff member as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is outlined above. Due to the fact that fees must be paid to the venue prior to your arrival it is very difficult for us to give last minute refunds, however, in emergency situations we will negotiate each case on an individual basis.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on the first day, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited unless arrangements have been made in advance with IIQTC Finance.
- If a refund is due, Health Action Inc will provide a refund to your method of payment within 10 days after the conclusion of the event.
- Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.