Your $895 Registration Fee Includes:
As a student of the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) you are part of a worldwide community. In addition, IIQTC Tai Chi Easy™ Practice Leaders have access to “Members Only” website with a huge library of reference material. Plus, the option to be listed as a Practice Leader on the IIQTC.org website and earn commissions as a Referral Partner.
Fee does not include lodging, meals, round trip airfare and ground transportation to and from Santa Barbara, CA and the Santa Barbara Veteran's Building, or parking in the Santa Barbara Waterfront area.
|Training||8:30 am||11:00 am|
|Morning Break||11:00 am||11:15 am|
|Training||11:15 am||12:30 pm|
|Lunch Break||12:30 pm||2:00 pm|
|Training||2:00 pm||4:30 pm|
|Afternoon Break||4:30 pm||4:45 pm|
|Training||4:45 pm||7:00 pm|
|Please arrive between 7:45 am and 8:15 am on FRIDAY, February 19, 2016 for event check-in. Thank you! Training concludes Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 7:00 pm.|
Continuing Education Available for Registered Nurses
20 Contact Hours Available for Registered Nurses. Fee is $25.00. For inquiries, contact the IIQTC Headquarters at email email@example.com or phone 805-617-3390. This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know that life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $100 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before 11:55 pm Pacific Time, December 31, 2015.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made between January 1, 2016 and the start of the program on February 19, 2016, refunds are not available
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative of the registrant will communicate to an IIQTC staff member in writing as soon as possible. For cancellations within 3 days or 72 hours [on or before ] of the start of the program on February 19, 2016, a partial credit minus a $100 processing fee can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis. This credit can be used toward a comparable training within a 12-month period after cancellation.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited.
- Health Action Inc dba The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary for the IIQTC to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.
Questions About Your Registration? Need Assistance?
Call us at 805-617-3390 or email at email@example.com