Select your Ancient Yoga Center lodging option below.
March 17 - 24, 2017
A couple of spots have opened up for this training at Ancient Yoga Center. If you are interested in attending, please call Sheri Hansen at 805-967-3825 right away.
Single Lodging with Private Bath - $3595
Single Lodging with Shared Bath - $3100
Double Lodging with Shared Bath - $2895
Commuter - $2100
Questions About Your Registration? Need Assistance?
Call us at 805-617-3390 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee does not include recommended or suggested books and videos, round trip airfare or ground transportation to and from Ancient Yoga Center. In addition, Ancient Yoga Center cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby.
In addition, we request that participants do not call Ancient Yoga Center to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon in advance. The retreat center does not accept reservations from our individual attendees. Thank you!
3 and 6 Month Payment Plans Available
We recognize the flexibility that is sometimes needed in meeting registration costs for trainings. To support this, we have made available 3-Month and 6-Month Pay Plans. To take advantage of one of the available payment plan options, simply register as usual. When you choose your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you.
Your payments will be evenly dispersed over 3 months or 6 months depending on which plan you choose. Keep in mind that best options expire. Once you enter your credit card information and submit your order, your first payment will be charged immediately. Each subsequent payment will be automatically charged to your credit card in 30-day increments for the duration of your selected plan. To insure that your transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that you inform your bank or credit card company when making any large purchase with your credit card to ensure that charges are not declined as suspicious activity.
About Your Stay at Ancient Yoga Center -- Dietary Considerations
Ancient Yoga Center offers fresh, tasty, lacto-vegetarian selections that may include milk and cheese, but do not include eggs. In addition, their chef always provides a delicious option for those on a vegan diet. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining hall located on the first floor of the Ancient Yoga Center, or outside in the shade of the majestic cedar and live oak trees.
Fresh brewed hot coffee, delicious authentic Indian chai and assorted hot teas are served with breakfast. Lunch and dinner menus reflect different cultures. One day you may enjoy an authentic Indian meal, and the next day, Mexican or Italian fare. Homemade yogurt and bread are prepared often.
Fruit and an assortment of hot teas are available throughout the day in the snack area.
For dietary considerations, that may be out of the ordinary contact IIQTC Headquarters at email@example.com
Arrival and Departure and Daily Schedule
Once you are registered for the Level 1 Integral Qigong Practice Leader Training, at Ancient Yoga Center, you will receive a series of emails, which will include further information about how to prepare, what to bring, and how to get to Ancient Yoga Center. As part of this post registration sequence, be sure to complete the Registration Interview for this course.
March 17, 2017 - ARRIVAL DAY
Arrive anytime after 2:00 pm to check-in
Dinner served on arrival day at 6:15 pm
March 24, 2017 - DEPARTURE DAY
11:00 am checkout. Breakfast served at 8:15 am; lunch 12:15 pm.
|7:00 am||8:00 am||Morning Group Qigong Practice|
|8:15 am||9:15 am||Breakfast|
|9:15 am||12:00 pm||Morning Workshop Session|
|12:15 pm||3:00 pm||Lunch/Afternoon Break|
|3:00 pm||6:00 pm||Afternoon Workshop Session|
|6:15 pm||7:15 pm||Dinner|
|7:15 pm||9:00 pm||Evening Workshop or Social Session|
|2:00 pm||5:00 pm||Arrival, Check-In, and Unpack|
|6:15 pm||7:15 pm||Dinner Served|
|7:15 pm||9:00 pm||Evening Welcome|
Departure Day Schedule - Friday, March 24, 2017
|7:00 am||8:00 am||Morning Group Qigong Practice|
|8:15 am||9:15 am||Breakfast|
|9:15 am||11:00 am||Morning Workshop Session|
|11:00 am||12:00 pm||Check-out|
|12:15 pm||1:15 pm||Lunch|
For Your Comfort
To enhance your retreat experience and to preserve the ashram atmosphere, we maintain a smoke-free, alcohol-free and recreational drug-free environment.
Here are some suggestions to increase your comfort while away from home at Ancient Yoga Center (AYC). Pay attention especially to the items which are bolded.
What to Bring (suggested items):
- Bathrobe - if staying in a room that uses the shared bathroom facilities located just down the hall from your room
- Soft-soled bedroom slippers - to be worn indoors. It is traditional that outdoor shoes are not worn inside any of the buildings. IMPORTANT
- Slip-on shoes - for walking between buildings, as they will be removed prior to entering the facilities. IMPORTANT
- Ear plugs - if you are sharing a room with others
- Comfortable shoes to practice Qigong outside or for walks on the grounds
- Flashlight - especially helpful when sharing a room, and extra batteries
- Alarm clock - one alarm clock is provided in each room
- Personal toiletries, vitamins and supplements and all medications
- If you are planning to visit from October to April, bring comfortable clothing you can remove as needed, layer and move in for mild to cold weather.
- If you would like to attend a Temple program please bring comfortable, modest clothing that will cover your legs and chest. IMPORTANT
- Raincoat or poncho
- Water bottle
- Journal or notebook
- Pens or pencils
- Cell phone, laptop, or tablet and chargers
- Your favorite pillow
- Sun hat or billed cap when doing Qigong outside
- Sunscreen with your appropriate SPF
Reverse osmosis water is available in common areas throughout the ashram and Ancient Yoga Center. You may wish to bring a water bottle for your personal use. Linens and towels are provided.
Austin Weather: Austin is known for its frequent weather changes. Pleasantly warm sometimes breezy weather is typical in March, with average temperatures - high 72 °F, low 51 °F. You could get some rain during your stay so pack an umbrella.
Medical Considerations: Please be sure to bring any prescription and over-the-counter medications that you may need. A hospital with 24-hour emergency room facility is located 7 miles from the Ancient Yoga Center. Contact information is posted in all rooms.
Nursing CE Available
The Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi is a Licensed Continuing Education Provider in the State of California for the Board of Registered Nursing. Our State of California Provider Number is CEP 14258. For this training, you can receive 30 CE. Fee is $65. For more info, email IIQTC Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email email@example.com
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before January 10, 2017.
- No refunds are available after the above date indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to a Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Staff member as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is outlined above.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on the first day, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- If a refund is due, Health Action Inc will provide a refund to your method of payment within 10 days after the conclusion of the event.
- Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.