The First of Three Trainings Toward 200 Hour
Integral Qigong and Tai Chi Certification
March 3 - 10, 2013
CYJ Retreat Center
Over the years, we've helped thousands of people train to lead others in mind-body practice.
You can benefit from our experience and offer your students and clients great tools.
That's why we're holding this event on March 3-10, 2013. Great foundations mean you can start teaching right away.
Service professionals and sincere seekers alike can benefit by going deep, and learning the science behind the effects of mind-body practice and the principles that apply to years of martial arts training as well as "good living."
This Level 1 Community Practice Leader training will benefit:
- An established professional wanting to offer more.
- People who always wanted to learn about Qigong and Tai Chi in a concentrated retreat experience.
- Yoga teachers, coaches, massage therapists, ministers, nurses, teachers, social workers and more -- anyone who works with people and shows them alternatives and strategies for wellness and high performance.
- Career changers who are interested in developing their natural leadership skills.
- Tai Chi and Qigong professionals wishing to learn and experience a successful approach to presenting mind body arts to diverse audiences.