September 6 - 13, 2013
CYJ Retreat Center, Wimberley, TX
To view Level 1 lodging options and pricing, click Register Now.
The First of Three Trainings Toward 200 Hour
Integral Qigong and Tai Chi Instructor Certification
Over the decades, we've trained thousands of people to change their own lives and lead others in simple yet powerful health and life-transforming Mind-Body Self-Care practices called Qigong and Tai Chi.
You can benefit from Dr. Roger Jahnke's 40 years of expertise and and the experience of our IIQTC training team so you can offer your students and clients easy and effective health and well-being self-care practices.
With a great foundation like our Level 1 Community Qigong Practice Leader Training, you can start teaching right away. See what 5 participants of IIQTC Teacher Training are saying about their experience.
Service professionals and sincere seekers alike can benefit from the IIQTC comprehensive training, science, philosophy and principles of mind-body practice and holistic living. Whether you enroll in Level 1 as a personal retreat or the next step in your career, this training will benefit you.
This Level 1 Community Qigong Leader training will benefit:
- Any established professional wanting to add an additional income stream.
- People desiring to learn Qigong and Tai Chi in a focused retreat experience.
- Yoga teachers, personal trainers, coaches, massage therapists, ministers, nurses, teachers, social workers and more -- anyone who works with people and shows them alternatives and strategies for healing, greater wellness and peak performance.
- Career changers who are interested in developing their natural teaching and leadership skills.
- Tai Chi and Qigong professionals wishing to learn and experience a successful, integrated teaching method to present Mind-Body arts to diverse audiences, in any venue.