Limited rooms available.
If you intend to sign up for this training, please
do so right away so you can be guaranteed the room
of your choice at this beautiful venue.
Select Lodging & Register
Single Room with Private Bath
REGULAR PRICE $2700
Commuter REGULAR PRICE $2100
Registration Fees Include:
Tuition for the Primordial Energetics training, 6 nights lodging, 18 meals, manual, and online training materials including video. Commuter fees include tuition, 18 meals, manual, and online training materials including video. Once you are registered, you will receive a series of emails, which will include further information about how to prepare, what to bring, and how to get to the retreat facility in Missouri.
Fee does not include round trip airfare or ground transportation to and from Marianist Center. In addition, Marianist cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby. In addition, we request that participants do not call the retreat center to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon in advance, and the retreat center does not accept reservations from our individual attendees.
ARRIVAL DAY TUESDAY, May 24, 2016
[Check-In Time 4 pm] Dinner will be served at 6 pm with the evening session at 7 pm
DEPARTURE DAY MONDAY, May 30, 2016
[Check-Out Time is 11 am - 12 pm] Lunch will be served at 12 pm.
Please note, if you feel that your dietary requirements are extraordinary, please follow up by email with Diane Cardamone at IIQTC Headquarters, email email@example.com. While we try to accommodate dietary necessities, it is difficult to accommodate every consideration in a retreat center environment.
3 and 6 Month Payment Plans
We have created 3-Month and 6-Month Pay Plans for a $0 payment plan processing fee. Simply register as usual. Upon choosing your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you and sign up!
Note: The total of all your payments will equal the registration cost plus any the payment plan processing fee for 3 or 6 month pay plans (for this training $0 payment plan processing fee). This sum is evenly dispersed over 3 or 6 monthly payments. Once you enter your credit card information and submit your order, your first payment will be charged immediately. Each subsequent payment will be automatically charged to your credit card in 30-day increments for the duration of your selected plan.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training.
So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you also please follow up by leaving a voice mail at IIQTC Headquarters at 805-617-3390.
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before March 1, 2016 [12 weeks before start of program]. Should you have a time conflict that prevents you from attending the upcoming training, you are strongly encouraged to defer or postpone your training to a later date. In such cases, the dispensation is for Health Action Inc - Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) to put your registration on hold so that you attend a later training within 12 months.
- Due to required facility deposits and administration costs, for cancellations made [the time period within the 12 and 8 weeks before the start of the program -- March 2, 2016 and March 29, 2016] the refund is the registration fee less a $500 processing fee.
- No refunds are available after the above dates indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to a Health Action Inc - Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Staff member as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is outlined above. Due to the fact that fees must be paid to the venue prior to your arrival it is very difficult for us to give last minute refunds, however, in emergency situations we will negotiate each case on an individual basis.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on the first day, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- In instances where a partial tuition credit is negotiated with key IIQTC trainers or staff such tuition credit may be used toward a comparable Health Action Inc - Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi training must be claimed within 1 year [12 calendar months] of the event. Credits and monies that are not used within the 12-month period after cancellation will be forfeited unless arrangements have been made in advance with IIQTC Finance.
- If a refund is due, Health Action Inc will provide a refund to your method of payment within 10 days after the conclusion of the event.
- Health Action Inc - Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.