Registration is closed - we are sold out!
Questions About Registration?
Call 805-617-3390 or email email@example.com
Your fee includes:
* Commuter fees include Level 2 Certification Training tuition, food plan with 21 meals and learning materials.
** Double or Single Lodging at Best Western Carpinteria includes daily shuttle services to and from La Casa de Maria. For more info about Best Western Carpinteria, click here.
As a student of the IIQTC, you are part of a worldwide community. In addition, IIQTC graduates have access to a restricted website, an web directory listing, and private Facebook page.
Fee does not include required, recommended or suggested textbooks or videos, round trip
airfare and ground transportation to and from La Casa de Maria or Best Western Carpinteria.
La Casa de Maria cannot accommodate extra night(s) lodging and meals before or after the event. The IIQTC can however provide suggestions for reasonable lodging and meals nearby.
In addition, we request that participants do not call or email La Casa de Maria or Best Western Carpinteria to check on lodging/meals for extra nights, as the nights' stays are contractually agreed upon and paid for in advance. La Casa de Maria does not accept reservations from our individual attendees.
If you you require extra night's lodging either before or after the training, please contact Sheri Hansen at IIQTC Finance 805-967-3825 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2:00 pm||5:00 pm||Arrival, Check-In, and Unpack|
|6:15 pm||7:15 pm||Dinner|
|7:30 pm||9:00 pm or 9:30 pm||Evening Welcome Session|
Departure Day Schedule - Sunday, November 19, 2017
|7:00 am||8:00 am||Mandatory Morning Practice Session|
|8:00 am||9:00 am||Breakfast|
|9:00 am||11:15 am||Morning Training Session|
|11:15 am||12:00 pm||Check-out|
|12:00 pm||1:00 pm||Lunch and Departure|
Please bring your IIQTC Teacher Training manual with you to this training.
La Casa de Maria offers a nutritious menu that utilizes the freshest, natural and local ingredients - some from their own gardens. Vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free options may be made available for you, if you request it and communicate it to us no later than October 1, 2017, prior to your arrival on November 12, 2017.
You will be asked to declare any special dietary considerations and food allergies or sensitivities, after registration, in the Registration Interview. La Casa de Maria will do their best to provide a selection of foods to appeal to all preferences, although we cannot guarantee that all your selections will be available. For dietary considerations, that may be out of the ordinary, email email@example.com.
Payment Plan Options
We recognize the flexibility that is sometimes needed in meeting the registration cost for certain events. To support this, we have made available a 3-Month Pay Plan and a 6-Month Pay Plan. To take advantage of one of the available payment plan options, simply register as usual. Upon choosing your preferred Lodging type, you will be taken to the Shopping Cart where you will see the payment plan options. Simply choose the one that works best for you and sign up!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We know life happens. Training is a commitment we take seriously, and we trust that you take it seriously as well. It takes energy to set up and organize the details pertinent to a training event on our part. At the same time, it takes energy to organize and plan the details of your life to go through and complete your training. So, in honor of the energy that is required on both sides, we ask that you treat this cancellation policy as a guide for communicating with us as soon as possible about any changes in your decision to pursue training at this time
Here are the relevant points to keep in mind so that you can let us know about your decisions in a timely way. We sincerely appreciate your willingness and cooperation in these matters. All cancellations must be made in writing to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund of the amount paid, less a $250 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before September 15, 2017.
- No refunds are available after the above date indicated.
- In case of emergency, hospitalization of you or a family member, sudden death in the family, it is understood that the registrant or representative will communicate to a Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) Staff member as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is outlined above.
- No refund or credit is available for cancellation if the registrant does not show up for the program on the first day, or if the registrant leaves the program early.
- If a refund is due, Health Action Inc will provide a refund to your method of payment within 10 days after the conclusion of the event.
- Health Action Inc dba Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC) reserves the right to cancel any program, at any time. Should it be necessary to cancel a program, registrants will receive a full refund if a satisfactory alternative is not possible.
Important Level 2 Links